Build 232 is good to go, and we invite you to check it out:
- The much-anticipated hide-on-equip feature is in! That means all Paints and Parts currently equipped will no longer appear in the inventory list. Never again will you accidentally scrap an equipped part like that idiot Dan definitely hasn’t done a few times
- New radio station: Sunshine FM. Sip on a Pina Colada and bask in the Sunshine
- Coins/Mile Upgrade is now +10 per pip, instead of +1. Get rich quick, and double down with some dice!
- Lighters are now x2 per rarity in order to compete with Rooks
- Horseshoe now works fully as intended
- We crushed some other bugs that we’re not going to tell you about because for you, they never existed
Treat yo self to the good life; the Truck Life.
Much Truck Love,
Dorn & Malk